Monday, January 2, 2012

January Visiting Teaching Message {Free Printable}

Happy New Year!! I always love the feeling of starting off the year with a clean slate. I used to love making a long list of goals in different categories: physical, spiritual, emotional, etc. Then I realized that I never keep any of them and don't feel like I accomplished anything at the end of the year. So now I just narrow it down to 3 a year. . . if that. It seems to work for me and I focus more on just those goals. In a month I  am will be a mother to three boys three and under so my goals for the new year are:
1- STAY CALM
2- Read the Book of Mormon with my family EVERY DAY
3- Let it go, move on

I feel like if I share my goals, I am more likely to keep them. So here is to not losing my mind and having a spirit of peace in my home. 
For those of you who want to be a better visiting teacher this year, here is a free 4x5 handout to give to those sisters you teach. 

Click the download button above to get four visiting teaching handouts on one page. Come back every month to share this message!
Enjoy!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. these are wonderful and i am really liking your goals. always remember this ~ i am enough~ truly you are enough, it is true. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...