Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shaped Expressions . . . fancy, funky and fun frames

I have been VERY fortunate to "meet" Desirae from Shaped Expressions. She is the owner of a shop full of fancy, ADORABLE frames that come in many shapes and sizes. I can't tell you how wonderful it has been getting to know her and receiving a sweet package full of frames from her! My only problem, is trying to figure out which room(s) to put them in, I want some in every room:)
One of my favorite items are theses pin cushions!! How adorable are these? If I had a craft room, I would definitely have these hanging on my wall. Someday . . .

For now I have some in the nursery, office and some waiting for us to finish our bathroom. I am so excited to have Desirae as our newest sponsor, please visit her shop, SHAPED EXPRESSIONS and order your own frames for a great price! And if you are indecisive like me, you can order them plain and paint them yourself. They will come ready to paint, no sanding necessary!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I can't wait to go get some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the frames!! The possibilities are endless!!!! Love your yellow striped wall too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...